Terms and Conditions
- Viewing Opus37: without a Opus37 account you can view the free sheet music in full and the payable sheet music partially. You can contact us by phone, through one of the forms on the website or by sending us a direct e-mail. No account needs to be created for this either.
- Your Opus37 account: for some features on Opus37 (such as the uploading sheet music, posting comments or rating sheet music ) a Opus37 account is required. You will be asked to fill in several personal details when you create an account, including your email address and a password. This personal data will be used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- User details: when you use Opus37, we can save (personal) data concerning your use of the website, such as: viewed sheet music, communication with other users, rated sheet music, frequency and size of data transfers, personal details you add or publish about yourself and what you click on at Opus37 (such as user interface elements, settings). When you are logged in, these data can be connected to your Opus37 account. To enhance the quality of the service we offer, we might place a code (also known as a web beacon) in HTML-messages from customer service and other messages to confirm their receipt.
- Content uploaded onto the website: Personal data or sheet music content that you publish voluntarily (for example comments on sheet music or on your profile page) can be processed by others.
- When you send personal or other data to Opus37, these can be employed to modify, maintain and enhance the features and/or functionality of Opus37.
- Your email address and other personal data will not be used for sending you marketing messages without your permission. We might, however, use your email address without further permission for administration and other non-marketing purposes (such as notifications of significant changes at Opus37).
- Data obtained through cookies, web beacons and other log files is used to: a) save information so you do not have to submit it again during your current or any future visit to Opus37: b) offer you selected, personalized content and information: c) test the efficiency of our marketing campaigns: d) collect statistic data, such as the total number of visitors, page views, and so on, and e) to track your participation, entry and status for promotions, sweepstakes and contests..
- When you create a Opus37 account, some (personal) information about your Opus37 account and account activities is revealed to other Opus37 users. This may be the date on which you created your Opus37 account, your latest log-in date, your age (if you choose), your country and the number of viewed or uploaded documents.
- Your Opus37 account name, not your email address, is shown to other users when you engage in certain activities on Opus37, such as uploading sheet music or sending messages through Opus37. Other users can contact you by sending you a message or posting a comment on the website.
- You can choose to add extra personal data, such as your name, gender, profile picture or other details. This data will then be visible for other users. If you choose to add certain features to your Opus37 page, these features and your activities associated with those features will also be visible to other users. This personal data could be collected and shared with friends or other users. Such shared data can refer to your favourite sheet music, the ones you rated, and your uploaded sheet music.
- When you have a Opus37 account, you can at any time update or adjust your personal profile details, email preferences and privacy settings. To do so, go to the profile page of your account.
- You can at all times decide which of your personal details should be visible to your friends and to other users. This can be done by altering your account settings, as well as by changing the details on your sheet music page.
Advertising on Opus37
- Opus37 strives to provide you with relevant and useful advertisements. We employ, amongst others, third party advertising systems. We use various types of data, provided by cookies, web beacons, IP-addresses and other non-personal data regarding your computer or device (such as browser type or operating system) to be able to offer you relevant advertisements. When you are logged in to your Opus37 account, we can also show ads based on the data you have provided through your Opus37 account.
Opus37 community guidelines
Rating sheet music
Opus37 has certain rules regarding what can be published on the community. Should sheet music be reported as inappropriate, we will review the document to see whether it infringes our terms and conditions or the copyright of others.
Here you can find some of our guidelines which are meant to ensure that the Opus37 community be a useful and inspiring place for all its users:
- It is not allowed to publish pornography or sexually explicit images. Should illegal or punishable material be posted on the site, the police and the department of justice will be informed.
- It is not allowed to publish documents containing offensive/ unacceptable material, such as animal abuse, drug use, manuals on how to make bombs, accidents, corpses, and so on.
- Respect copyright. You are only allowed to upload sheet music made by yourself or with permission of the lawful copyright owner.
- We support the right to freedom of speech and expression and this may allow unpopular or controversial views to be expressed. Note, however, that it is prohibited to publish 'hate speech' or offensive material directed at attacking, abusing or humiliating any group based on race, ethnicity, religion, handicap, gender, age or sexual orientation.
- Aggressive or offensive behaviour, stalking, threatening, infringing on privacy or revealing personal information of other members or persons will not be tolerated. Anyone who is caught violating the community guidelines can be excluded from Opus37 permanently.
- You are not allowed to use misleading tags, labels, titles or miniatures to increase the viewings of your document. Furthermore, it is prohibited to publish large amounts of unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Opus37 hopes that users of the community respect these rules. Infringement of one of the Opus37terms and conditions may lead to a warning or the termination of your account. Should your account be terminated, you will not be allowed to create a new one.
We hope you enjoy using Opus37.
The Opus37 Team